Crisis Management and Strategic Planning
Managing political crisis requires a targeted combination of assessment, planning, mitigation and action to minimize consequences, build bridges with critics and shape outcomes. The crisis response and mitigation strategies used by a company can determine the outcome for those affected, including communities, employees and the company itself. Our independent political crisis and response package utilizes diverse tools sets:
- Know who your stakeholders are identify their core issues in the footprint of the corporate activity;
- Know at all times what types of reputation risks your company is most subject to;
- Assess corporate interests in these areas;
- Open communications, where possible, with stakeholders who live and work in the footprint of operations;
- Produce Best Practices Reports and Recommended Actions to be incorporated into day-to-day management practices.
- Produce long-term crisis management and prevention strategies.
Project examples have included responses to:
- Opposition to carbon fuels production,
- Opposition to pipelines,
- Spill response and recovery,
- Coastal community concerns regarding increases in contamination from shipping.
Sugar and Sugar Ethanol
Global Reporting Initiative
American Indian Energy Tribes