International and Domestic Agencies
We have produced strategies and advised and co-directed projects for international and domestic agencies, ranging from programs related to Humanitarian Intervention, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and refugee policy.
Our projects included clients, such as:
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID):
USAID in the Global South;
- The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) and Tech Med:
Rethinking Medical Policy on Land Mine Injuries: Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- The John F. Kennedy School at Harvard University with the Marshal Legacy Institute.
Rethinking Humanitarian Intervention: Waging Peace;
- The World Bank Group: Oil, Gas & Mining Division:
CSR and the Extractive Industries: Mine shutdowns and access to credit and micro–credit for mine–abandoned communities.
- The United Nations High Commission for Refugees: Spokesperson U.S.
- Oglala Lakota Legal Rights Fund: First Amendment Project:
Author, A Song from Sacred Mountain: The Black Hills
The World Bank Group: CSR in the Extractive Resources Industries
Sugar and Sugar Ethanol
Global Reporting Initiative
American Indian Energy Tribes